General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
Submitting a Refund Application
Every customer has a right to submit a refund request within 14 days after the expiration of order deadline. Nevertheless, if the customer can prove that his/her order has been plagiarized by providing a valid plagiarism report, such refunds have no time limits.
*Turnitin and the related websites (iThenticate, WriteCheck) can be used as reliable sources for plagiarism search. Note: references, direct quotes of an appropriate format, different parts of assignments, as well as tables of contents are not considered to be plagiarism. Consequently, such platforms as, for example, SafeAssign.com cannot be considered reliable as they show quotes and references as a plagiarized content.
- If the customer places a continuation order at our website, we will be responsible for plagiarized content of only those parts of the papers which were written by our writers.
- The task of our Refund Department is to investigate and provide feedback on the issues regarding customer’s dissatisfactions with our services. In case customer’s claims are justified, we guarantee partial or full refund. The time for claims processing is 3-4 business days.
- In case customers need revision, they can ask for it within 2 days (48 hours) from the date of order expiration. Please also note: if the writer makes free revision of the paper, no refund can be applied for after that.
- Those customers who order long papers (20+ pages) can ask for free revision within 30-day period after expiration of the deadline.
- It is important to note that a free revision request will be denied in case a customer changes primary instructions in the process of writing or after the order is completed. In such situations, a customer will be requested to place a new order and provide changed instructions.
- In order to use the free revision option, a customer should set a new deadline and provide his/her comments. Due to different reasons, for example, complex instructions, paper revision can take approximately 24 hours. Nevertheless, Writology Limited will strive to complete the work as soon as possible.
- Considering the fact that customers often forget to attach necessary information/materials while placing their orders, it is important that they check their e-mails and profiles regularly. There is a high possibility that the writer or administration members will request additional data by sending e-mails or messages.
- From now on, the customers can order “Extended Revision” option for only 30% of the paper price. It will allow the clients to extend a free revision time to 14 days instead of 48 hours. Nevertheless, the initial instructions cannot be changed under this option. Moreover, if there is no need to place a revision request, the extra fee will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- There is a possibility to get 100% refund in case a customer was double charged mistakenly or placed the same order twice. To correct the mistake, it is necessary to contact our Support Team immediately.
- If we fail to assign a writer for a specific order, a customer can get 100% refund.
- In case a customer receives full refund, it is forbidden for him/her to use any materials provided by Writology Limited.
A Partial Refund
- A partial refund can be applied for in case a customer receives order with incorrect number of pages. The refund will be based on the word count.
- The amount of refund can be lowered by our Refund Department if a customer indicated a wrong level of writing.
- Contradicting instructions/comments provided by a customer can become a reason for refund recalculation.
- Cancelling of order:
||10-19% of the deadline
||20-29% of the deadline
||30-39% of the deadline
||40-49% of the deadline
||50-59% of the deadline
||60%+ of the deadline
*If 30% of the deadline is left and the order is processing by the assigned writer, it cannot be cancelled. The order cannot be cancelled also in case the complete paper has already been uploaded by the writer.
- In order to avoid problems with orders and their timely completion, a customer should ensure timely verification. In other case, if the customer fails to respond to the request of Financial Department and verify themselves, the deadline of order can be shifted. Consequently, it will begin from the moment of proper verification. As a result, the customer should choose one of the following options: extend the deadline or place an additional order.
Word Count Issues
- It is important to remember that pages are not counted visually. The count is performed on the basis of number of words. A double-spaced page has 300 words. Regarding the orders were numerous calculations are required, Writing Department will evaluate the order based on the instructions complexity.
- Speaker notes in PowerPoint Presentations require additional payment. Customers are free to choose this type of writing at our website. The writers provide approximately 100-150 words for each slide.
- Additionally, different online tests are calculated in accordance with the number of questions (5 questions corresponds to 1 page). “Multiple choice” questions fall under the same category.
- In case a customer asks for early delivery, though the deadline of his/her orders has not come yet, the price of the order will be changed accordingly. Nevertheless, in a situation when our writer agrees to complete the paper faster without additional compensation, such an order cannot be refunded in the future.
- In case an order was delivered after the deadline expiration without the approval of a customer, there is a possibility for a partial refund. Therefore, recalculation of price will be done in accordance with the pricing indicated at our website.
- In the process of order placement, a customer has to choose an appropriate order type. The order will not be refunded if a customer does not make an adequate payment for the ordered services.
- For the orders requiring rewriting/paraphrasing of the given text, compensation should be placed by the customer in case he/she asks to add new sources, sections or to do additional research.
- In order not to miss the messages from our Support Team, we recommend our customers to check their profiles and e-mails regularly. Timely responses will help to improve the quality of writing and avoid misunderstandings.